BIG BUTCH BARKS BACK


Created for some of the more raw and painful aspects of growing up different. Sometimes angry, sometimes funny, always honest. Sometimes, the language is very harsh because pain is not gentle.

I am determined to chronicle all aspects of living with absolute candor and genuineness. It allows a connection with others at a deep soul level because they see that you understand their struggles when you reveal your own. If you are offended by cursing or expect the beauty you see on my other blog, Whisper Creek, then you may want to avoid this one. This is the very human side of me, the one God plainly sees. It is the part that God is healing. Let that be my witness.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big Butch's Letter to The Family Research Council :-)






Dear Family Research Council, 

I recently went to your website to get an update on a recent important matter regarding homosexuality, but couldn't find the news article. I found several regarding Officer Dan Choi, a gay military officer is fighting for this right to serve his country, showing horrible contempt for the law by doing so, as well as a discussion on a gay man in Texas who filed for divorce from his partner whom he "married" in Maine, only going to show that gays can't have long lasting relationships.
I searched your website as well as your blog, clicking on all the subjects, from family, marriage, even miscellaneous. And, although I did find that men could avoid aids if they would just have sex with women, I couldn't find an article on one of your co-founders George Rekers. In fact, I couldn't find mention of him anywhere. 

As you know, it was reported recently that he vacationed with a male prostitute from Rentboy.com. I realize that he had hired the dashing young man to carry his luggage, and I was hoping to get his telephone number to see if I could hire him to do the same for me on my upcoming vacation. I have a bad back you see and its so hard to carry all the bible tracts and literature I take with me to Europe. 

I checked on Rentboy to see if I could find the "luggage carrier" sextion (I'm sorry section), but couldn't locate it either. I was also hoping to schedule a gathering of these boys in order to witness to them about the dangers of a homosexual lifestyle. I know Dr. Rekers attempted to do the same for this poor soul on his vacation, and I would like to do the same. He is such a good example. I'm sure we could arrange some private prayer sessions to help them find their way. (Nothing like a few minutes on bended knee to restore our soul). 

Anyway, if you could send me the link to that article, I would be grateful. Or better yet, please give my email to George during your next board meeting and have him get back to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Until then, I will be praying for this young boy, and others like him as I have their photos near my bed so that I may fall asleep thinking of their souls. 

Sincerely,

Big Butch

No comments:

Post a Comment